Become a NAFN Member
What organisations can become members of NAFN?
NAFN can only offer membership to local and national public sector organisations (including housing associations/social landlords).
How can your organisation become a member?
1. Please read the NAFN Constitution and Governance Handbook (this will be provided when progressing membership)
2. Complete and return the appropriate application form
- Member Application Form – Local Authority
- Member Application Form – Wider Public Authority
- Member Application Form – Housing Association
3. Sign and return the NAFN Membership Agreement
4. If you are a wider public authority with powers under the Investigatory Powers Act and you wish to use the NAFN SPOC service, you must also sign a collaboration agreement. This will be provided upon contact with the NAFN Service Team.
5. Return documents to email@example.com
6. Pay the annual corporate license fee for professional services of £1,600 for the period 01 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 (pro-rata)